A very warm welcome to you...
from the congregation of Coylton Parish Church in South Ayrshire, Scotland.
The ongoing costs of running our church and maintaining our historic property are significant. Please consider making a donation!
The historic village and rural parish of Coylton in south-west Scotland is only a few miles from the coastal town of Ayr, a popular destination for holidaymakers and tourists. Our parish was originally based around the churchyard of Low Coylton, now a cemetery, where a church has stood for over four hundred years. Today's church, a prominent neo-Gothic edifice standing at the head of the village, was built in 1832.
Despite being so close to the hustle and bustle of town life in Ayr, the congregation in Coylton is typical of a laid-back, countryside parish - friendly and close-knit. Visitors to the village are more than welcome to join us in worship! Our parish serves a modern community including working locals, retirees, and commuters working in Ayr and Glasgow. Our parish is also linked with the parish of Drongan, a neighbouring village about three miles from Coylton.